Our client, a long-established operator in the hospitality sector, is currently seeking to recruit a Front Office Coordinator to join their team.
Reporting to the General Manager, the selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Monitoring the day to day operation of the properties to achieve guest satisfaction;
- Maintaining effective communication within the department;
- Assisting in achieving goals and targets set in Company budget;
- Daily management of booking engines in line with occupancy levels to maximise revenue;
- Responding and resolving any queries in a friendly and efficient manner;
- Delivering an outstanding customer care service; and,
- Fulfilling all guests’ needs and requirements.
The ideal candidate will:
- Have previous experience in a front office department of hotel or residence;
- Be willing to work flexible hours, including weekends and public holidays as necessary;
- Possess excellent communication skills in English;
- Be IT proficient;
- Have excellent organisation skills; and
- Have good customer orientation skills.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-53036