Our client is a leading established Group in the gaming industry and is currently looking to recruit an Executive Secretary to the CEO and Deputy CEO.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Creating and maintaining a long-term schedule (incl. agendas, planning appointments, board meetings, conferences, etc.);
- Receiving, answering, and screening phone calls and redirecting when appropriate;
- Conducting executive research and preparing presentations or reports as assigned;
- Providing administrative support and performing numerous duties (incl. writing correspondence, emailing, handling visitors and answering questions and requests);
- Preparing meeting attendance, attending meetings, keeping minutes and handling confidential documents including their secure filing;
- Preparing invoices or financial statements and providing executive level bookkeeping;
- Monitoring office supplies and negotiating terms with suppliers to ensure the most cost-effective orders;
- Maintaining electronic and paper records ensuring information is organised and easily accessible;
- Making travel arrangements on behalf of the Executives;
- Problem solving relating to executive administrative issues; and,
- Communicating between the executive and employees.
The ideal candidate will have five years or more proven experience as an Executive Secretary or similar executive role coupled with a degree in Business Administration or any other relevant qualification. Knowledge of the gaming industry vocabulary as well as basic accounting procedures will be considered a plus. S/he must have excellent skills in the use of Microsoft Office Suite, social media and back office software and experience in making travel arrangements and plans.
This position calls for someone who has top of the line organisational and office management skills together with good planning abilities with the ability to maintain an accurate calendar. S/he must have integrity and the ability to follow confidentiality guidelines.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-53698