Our client, an international financial institution, providing payment solutions, is currently seeking to recruit an Operations Clerk to join their team in Malta.
The chosen candidate will be:
- Assisting the MLRO / Compliance Officer within the Compliance section;
- Responsible for the reviewing and updating of customers’ KYC records;
- Communicating with customers whenever they engage with the company, either by email or by telephone with any enquiries they may have;
- Providing reports on a regular basis as directed or requested;
- Screening of clients using tools provided by the Company;
- Analysing ongoing automated screening results; and,
- Liaising and working closely with other areas within the Company in Malta but potentially other European offices and Head Office in US.
The chosen candidate will have an O’ level standard of education and ideally possess a minimum of one year of experience in an administration role. S/he will have a very good level of written and spoken in both Maltese and English, whilst also be proficient in MS Word and Excel. Also, the chosen candidate must be a good team player and have excellent organisational skills. Finally, s/he will have to be highly flexible with very good organisational skills. Previous experience in Customer Due Diligence (CDD) will be considered an asset.
The successful applicant will be working 40 hour week from Monday to Friday.
On the job training and an attractive remuneration package is provided to the chosen candidate.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-53296