Fish and Fish LTD is an established Maltese company which imports live Bluefin tuna caught by various fleets in the Mediterranean sea. They are currently seeking to recruit an Assistant Fish Farm Manager to work at their various sites.
The chosen candidate will be assisting the Manager in:
- Managing feeding and harvesting schedules;
- Monitoring, supervising and reporting on stock conditions, farm operations and environmental performance; and,
The successful candidate must:
- Have a Diploma / Certificate in aquaculture or hold a degree level of education in a science-related field;
- Hold previous aquaculture experience as an asset, training will be provided;
- Be in possession of a scuba-diving license or be ready to obtain one if selected for this role;
- Be in possession of a driving license and have independent transport; and,
- Have a nautical licence as a plus.
Being dynamic, organised and approachable whilst being able to work in diverse environments are essential criteria for this role. The selected person needs to be ready to work at an offshore aquaculture location as may be required. This role requires occasional work on weekends.
MISCO Consulting Limited – KMP-57420