We are seeking to recruit a young Assistant Financial Controller to assist the Financial Controller in various sections of the finance department and to be responsible for the day-to-day accounting duties of the department.
What you will be doing:
- Handling supplier invoice postings and payments;
- Monthly bank and supplier reconciliations;
- Creditor and debtor control;
- Assisting in payroll preparation;
- Assisting in the preparation of monthly management accounts, budgets and forecasts;
- Keeping abreast of any fiscal changes or new government legislations;
- Other financial tasks as may be required from time to time.
To successfully fill this role, you should have:
- Achieved 5 ACCA modules;
- At least 2 years’ experience in a similar environment;
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both Maltese and English;
- Great attention to detail and problem-solving skills.
The successful candidate will be given full training, support and guidance throughout his employment with the company to help further develop his/her skills and progress in his/her professional career.
MIB Insurance Group – KMP-53273