MGR Human Resources Ltd, member of MAP S.Platis Group of Companies, is a leading, broad HR consulting, training, recruitment and temporary placements agency. We are looking to hire a Project Assistant (Research Programme) for the European Asylum Support Office to be based in Malta HQ (DARS).
The successful candidate will work on a secondment basis for the awarded contract for the Provision of Interim Services to the European Asylum Support Office (EASO). EASO is an EU regulatory agency headquartered in Malta whose mandate is to strengthen EU member states’ practical cooperation on asylum, to support member states whose asylum systems are under particular pressure and to enhance the implementation of the Common European Asylum System.
- Assist in analytical activities to understand the root causes of current and future trends in asylum-related migration to the EU+
- Contribute to the production, layout and review of research reports, literature reviews and academic papers
- Support the planning, procurement and contract management of a large-scale survey project
- To assist in organising meetings and workshops
- Support the participation in research networks and other collaborations with academic institutions or member state partners
- Other tasks coordinated by the research programme team leader
- Post-secondary education attested by a diploma
- Good command of the English language (minimum B1 spoken and written)
Some experience in drafting analytical reports and/or quantitative data entry, data collection, analysis or research.
The position falls in hierarchical Category III and the associated salary is €30,453.48 gross annually in twelve monthly installments.
- All applications will be treated with the strictest confidentiality
- Please note that only successful candidates will be contacted
- MGR is an equal opportunities employer
MGR Human Resources Ltd – KMP-57320