Methode Electronics Malta has pioneered the introduction of Product Lifecycle Management (PLM) systems in Malta and within the Methode group. These systems support all product development processes across multiple disciplines within the organisation.
The PLM administrator will become the most knowledgeable person in Methode on the PLM system and its business applications. The administrator will ensure the proper functionality of the PLM system, both from a user and a technical point of view. This will require relationship building with the implementers and key users along the product lifecycle. The administrator will also need to support a number of offices within the EMEA region, consisting of day-to-day support and training. The administrator will also participate in future extensions to the PLM system, depending on business requirements.
The chosen candidate will review user requests and check for impact on changes to the PLM system configuration. He / she will make changes to workflow configuration and administer user accounts of the PLM system. The chosen candidate will monitor for the optimal working of the system and identify deficiencies and improvements to the system, while also train new users in various functions of PLM and monitor how users are using the PLM system to protect the fundamental objectives and expectations of the system. Whilst assisting in the interface to ERP and other external systems, the chosen candidate will manage part and BOM data integrity between the PLM and the ERP system.
He / she will also manage annual updates to the PLM system and manage an OID of issues and opportunities to improve the PLM system.
- Degree level of education in business or engineering or in the process of obtaining such qualification.
- Self-motivated, self-driven and able to perform under pressure to meet set objectives.
- Experienced in product development and business processes and methods.
- Must be a business-oriented person capable of understanding processes and requirements.
- Must be proficient in written and spoken English and have excellent communication skills.
- Must have a great personality and initiative.
- Willingness to learn and develop his / her skills.
Methode Electronics Malta – KMP-55369