Our multilingual Customer Support department forms part of the core element of our growing and exciting operations. Therefore, we are looking for experienced German speaking Customer Support Agents to support our day-to-day operations. The main hours will be 23:00 – 08:00, however, when needed, it will be required that other operating hours be covered, possibly providing support in English.
- As German Speaking Customer Support Agent (m/f/d) you provide customer support through chat, phone and email and you are a representative outward to our customers.
- You also assist the Management Team in reporting technical issues and giving insights to what is happening in the market.
- Furthermore, you maintain customer records by following the correct data protection procedure and achieve both department and individual SLAs.
- As part of the team you document customer contacts in order to provide a full customer history.
- Last but not least, you resolve product and / or service problems by clarifying the customers’ complaint and determine the cause of the problem. You will also assist the management with other projects and duties when requested to do so.
- At least 1 years’ of work experience within the customer support industry and understanding of the gaming industry.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in German and English.
- Ambitious and able to work well in a multicultural team.
- Able to work on shift basis across weekdays and weekends.
- Be comfortable working in a fast-paced environment and be able to work as part of a great team.
What to Expect:
- Family-run group with a positive and international business environment.
- Open door attitude and friendly corporate culture.
- High degree of personal responsibility.
- A wide variety of career opportunities within the entire group.
- Competitive salary and good benefits.
Merkur Interactive Malta – KMP-55491