Would you like to form part of the technical team, responsible for delivering Melita’s services in a consistent and reliable manner?
We are currently looking for an individual to join our Core Networks team. This team is responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of IP-based fixed-line telephony equipment including IP PBXs, mobile voice and data networks and services including IoT, within Melita’s technical operations centre.
You will be given an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, specialised and constantly evolving environment, where you will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy.
This position requires the following responsibilities
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining equipment
- Report generation and data analysis
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports
- Troubleshooting problems and providing timely corrective action
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training
- A degree in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent
- Good communication skills
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware
- CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred
- Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results
- A good command of the English language
- A valid driving license
Melita Limited – KMP-54139