Would you like to form part of the technical team, responsible for delivering Melita’s services in a consistent and reliable manner?
We are currently looking for an individual to join our Core Networks team. This team is responsible for the correct installation, operation and maintenance of IP-based fixed-line telephony equipment including IP PBXs, mobile voice & data networks and services including IoT, within Melita’s technical operations centre.
You will be given an exciting opportunity to develop your career in a challenging, specialised and constantly evolving environment, where you will have an important role in the direction and progress of the company’s technical strategy.
This position requires the following responsibilities
- Researching, recommending and implementing technical solutions,
- Introducing new equipment while maintaining equipment,
- Report generation and data analysis,
- Monitoring and analysing technical reports,
- Troubleshooting problems and providing timely corrective action,
- Preparing technical procedures and delivering training.
- A degree in ICT, IT, networking, telecommunications or equivalent,
- Good communication skills,
- Good knowledge of LAN/WAN networks, TCP/IP protocols and network technologies,
- Hands-on experience with common software and hardware,
- CCNA qualifications are strongly preferred,
- Strong teamwork skills, committed to achieving results,
- A good command of the English language,
- A valid driving license.
Melita Limited – KMP-53220