Mekanika is a leading operator in the Building and Engineering Services Industry, specialising in mechanical and electrical contracting, HVAC solutions, lifts and escalators, industrial products and facilities management. Due to further expansion, the above-mentioned career opportunity has now arisen.
We are looking for a highly motivated individual to join our team as an Engineering Office Coordinator. The successful candidate will report to the Engineering Manager.
The selected candidate will be responsible for:
- Drawing submittals both for approval and construction;
- Material and product literature submittals;
- Material take offs;
- Preparation and compilation of O&M manuals;
- Creating and updating project drawing registers and material requirements;
- Handling small modifications on ACAD drawings;
- Carrying out site visits and reporting to Engineer.
The ideal applicant for this post should have:
- A relevant qualification at MQF Level 3 or equivalent;
- Previous experience working with ACAD;
- Be computer conversant in the use of Microsoft applications;
- Be able to work under pressure in meeting defined deadlines;
- Be self-motivated and prepared to work on their own initiative.
As part of the Gasan Group’s ongoing investment in its human resources, we are committed to providing constant learning and development opportunities to our employees. We also award all our employees with several benefits which include Health Insurance, Life Assurance and Personal Accident cover as well as other wellness incentives such as free gym sessions. In addition, being part of our team will also provide you with a privilege card which gives you access to several discounts from shops across Malta and Gozo.
Mekanika Limited – KMP-55537