Megabyte is one of Malta’s longest-standing software development houses and we are currently in search of experienced software developers to join our passionate and dynamic team.
This position entails taking an active part in the development, testing, implementation and support of both current and new software solutions.
Your key responsibilities will include:
- Designing and developing web applications
- Following the SDLC, working in an Agile environment
- Ensuring the delivery of quality products and material
- Keeping yourself up to date with the latest developments within your segment
What makes you eligible for this role:
- A tertiary qualification in Information Technology or Business and Computing
- A comprehensive understanding of object-oriented programming
- Possessing the following skills and attributes:
- Highly motivated, organised and able to work independently
- Excellent communication and documentation skills
- The ability to solve problems and work well within a team
- Strong attention to detail and eager to learn new technologies
- Being well versed in the following:
- Spring Framework: Spring Core, Spring Data, Spring Security, Spring Boot
- Java8, specifically the Stream API and lambda expressions
- JPA, particularly Hibernate
- Junit and test-driven design
- Being proficient in the following would be considered an asset:
- Oracle RDBMS
- Familiar on both Windows Server and Unix/ Linux OS
- Domain-driven design
This is a fantastic opportunity to engage in a positive and creative work environment that offers excellent benefits and the opportunity to develop one’s career and talent.
A competitive salary commensurate with the candidate’s experience will be offered.
Megabyte Ltd – SD09/2019