Based in Smart City, Malta, Meeting Point Malta is a part of Meeting Point International, a globally positioned, destination management company headquartered in Munich, Germany with offices in 20 countries and 44 destinations and empowers more than 450 partners with unique resources and purchasing power.
We service clients with a team of multi-lingual professionals and offer our clients leverage in accessing static content consisting of a portfolio of more than 100 hotels, dynamic content via Meeting Point Global and unique time-to-market products.
Our unique structure offers our partners a dedicated experienced team of Key Account Managers and Executives that supports every business model, XML Interface, extranet feeding and B2B booking engine. From group business to tailor-made programs and VIP services, our destination expertise and continuous product development ensure our partners competitive advantage and travellers memorable journeys. We empower our partners with a portfolio of more than 20 excursions, multi-lingual and competent Meeting Point tour-guides and reps. Moreover, we provide our partners with transfers in every destination, escorted fleet, competitive rates, and a guarantee of the highest quality and safety.
We are expanding!
Meeting Point Malta is on the lookout for Commercial Talent to form part of the Commercial and Contracting team.
Do you have what it takes to be part of a young, dynamic and international team? If your answer is yes, we would like to hear from you.
Commercial talent experience and knowledge :
- Preferably with a proven track record in the hospitality / tourism industry (hotels or DMC’s) preferably in a marketing / sales environment dealing with tour operators, product managers, travel agents and suppliers
- A sound knowledge of the local tourism scene, the suppliers and the people behind them.
- Creativity with a positive and innovative approach to problems
- Ability to work under pressure and within a team
- The candidate would preferably have a diploma / degree in Tourism or Hospitality Management and must be fluent in English (written and oral) and minimum 1 or 2 other European languages
Meeting Point Malta Limited – KMP-53134