Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of hotels in Malta under the brand name of Labranda Hotels and Resorts and is seeking to recruit Human Resources Associate on a full-time basis to be based at the Labranda Riviera Resort and Spa in Marfa.
The selected individual will report directly to the Human Resources Manager and will support the entire HR function such as, but not limited to the execution of clerical and administrative procedures pertaining to human resource planning, recruitment, devising and upkeep of budget reports and HR metrics, performance appraisals, providing the necessary ad-hoc support to team members and maintaining regulatory and statutory procedures. A solid knowledge of the processing of non-EU working permits and the relevant supporting documentation is an asset.
The Selected Candidate Must:
- Demonstrate sufficient HR related qualifications and previous experience in the same or similar post;
- Have a strong passion in HR as a chosen career path;
- Be conversant in Maltese employment law;
- Ability to multi-task and work with minimal supervision;
- Be self-motivated, dynamic and able to work under pressure to help resolve issues efficiently whilst meeting deadlines;
- Be accurate, discrete, well-organised and flexible;
- Be proficient in MS Office applications;
- Be very fluent in written and spoken Maltese and English.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP/HR/07/20/02