Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd. operates a number of Hotels in Malta under the brand name of Labranda Hotels and Resorts, and is seeking to recruit a Hotel Front Office Receptionist on a full-time basis to be based at the Labranda Riviera Hotel and Spa in Marfa L/O Mellieha.
The selected individual will report directly to the Front Office Manager.
Duties include, but will not be limited to:
- Receive guests to the hotel by greeting them warmly, and attending to their inquiries and also answer inquirers over the phone;
- Inform guests of the services and accommodation rates in the hotel, make reservations for guests according to their needs, and also make sure that all reservations cancelled are effected immediately to avoid confusion;
- Build good relationship and rapport with guests to make them feel comfortable and address any complaints they might have in a very courteous manner to protect the image of the hotel;
- Keep clear and comprehensive records of guest room bookings and all billings for accountability and future reference;
- Maintain orderliness at the front desk by arranging documents accordingly and keeping the front desk area clean at all times to avoid rowdiness;
- Attend to all routes of room bookings, such as online, phone, and in-person, to ensure that reservations are not left hanging but attended to promptly;
- Report issues of maintenance and malfunctioning appliances to the manager for quick repair in order to ensure guests comfort and satisfaction.
The selected candidate must possess:
- Previous experience in a hotel front office position is an asset but not essential;
- German and / or French speaking is a must;
- Excellent knowledge of MS Office tools especially in Excel;
- High customer service orientation;
- An outgoing personality;
- Be a team player by demonstrating an enthusiastic and positive approach;
- Possess strong inter-personal skills resulting in outstanding communication, teamwork, flexibility and cohesiveness with all peers;
- Be able to demonstrate a consistent level of commitment by being fully engaged with the job role.
- All applications will be treated in the strictest confidence.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP/HR/09/20/06