Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd., operators of the LABRANDA Riviera Hotel & Spa L/O Mellieha, is looking for passionate individuals that enjoy working with people and are committed to providing guests with a memorable dining experience during their stay, by welcoming, greeting and accommodating them in the best possible way.
The chosen candidates will be capable of informing guests on menu offerings, specials and making sure all their requirements are taken care of. The role will entail being the liaison between other team members and guests by communicating orders to the kitchen, presenting the bill to guests and following other company policies and procedures.
Knowledge on the Food and Beverage operations is important to be able to maintain the company’s standards and promote its services and facilities accordingly.
The selected candidates must:
- Have a good level of written and spoken English;
- Have a minimum of 1 year experience working in the hotel industry in a similar position;
- Be outgoing, friendly and approachable with a well-groomed appearance;
- Be able to handle guests with charisma and charm;
- Have good interpersonal and problem-solving skills.
Meeting Point Hotel Management (Malta) Ltd – KMP/HR/07/20/17