Medilink is currently looking for a full-time ICT Operations Officer to join our team in our head office in Malta.
As part of its continuous growth, Medilink International is seeking to recruit an ICT Operations Officer to join its team. Medilink International provides medical support and consultancy services to clients ranging from large oil corporation to public sector entities. Our expertise lies in deploying remote, onsite medical clinics and support services such as topside support, occupational health and medevac to clients operating in some of the world’s most demanding environments.
The ICT Operations Officer will report to the Head of IT.
Typical duties of an ICT Operations Officer include:
- Assisting in the analysis, purchase and implementation of hardware and software;
- Providing first-level software support to users including diagnoses and documentation of bugs and issue escalation with third-party suppliers;
- Ensure that both local and overseas users are provided with the IT assets they require;
- Ensuring that third-party suppliers abide by stipulated SLA’s when delivering services;
- Raising requests for the provision or termination of ICT services;
- Managing ICT inventory assets including tangible and intangible assets;
- Maintaining stock levels of computer consumables and accessories;
- Maintenance of public-facing websites using a Content Management System;
- Writing technical reports and / or user guides related to the ICT field and other reports as may be required by management;
- Administration of a number of business information systems;
- Oversee the maintenance of the network infrastructure;
- Ensure that daily backups and disaster recovery systems are operational;
- Administration of Microsoft SharePoint portals including the creation of sub-sites, document lists, filtering properties and assigning permissions;
- Any other related duties according to the exigence of the company.
The successful candidate should:
- Be in possession of a Diploma in MQF Level 5 or equivalent in the field of ICT;
- Have a strong knowledge of Microsoft SharePoint and Office 365;
- Have experience administering a number of software solutions;
- Have at least 2 years working experience in a similar role;
- Be comfortable working in a multi-cultural environment;
- Possess excellent communication skills in English;
- Have a sound understanding of common business processes and practices;
- Be a methodical and analytical thinker, able to work under pressure;
- Posses the ability to identify incorrect methods of operations and suggest improvements.
Medilink International – KMP-58227