- Responsible for the coordination of the human resources activities for the existing projects and for the new projects.
- Responsible for organising the mobilisation of staff such as visas, flights, accommodation and travel insurance.
- Liaising with clients regarding the mobilisation of staff.
- Scheduling and chairing operational meetings with the team.
- Responsible for the provision of uniforms, lanyards, and PPE as may be needed to all company members of staff.
- Responsible for reviewing, acknowledging and recording applications received on a daily basis.
- Assist in delivering inductions for the medical personnel.
- Maintain and ensure that all HR records especially those related to medical personnel are kept up to date and properly recorded.
- Responsible for maintaining an updated roster for all projects and sites.
- Approve time sheets received from all sites and ensure they are received by the accounts department in a timely manner.
- Check, identify and resolve discrepancies in time sheets and payroll records.
- Provide administrative support to the team as may be needed on a daily basis.
- Perform other duties as may be required from time to time for the proper operation of the business within the limit of the person’s capabilities.
- Have excellent communication skills English.
- Excellent organisational, time management skills and strong attention to detail.
- Be able to work in a team and on own initiative.
- Possess administrative and computer skills.
- Has the ability to draft letters or any other documents (especially for visa purposes).
- Must have the ability to multi-task and adapt to shifting priorities.
- Must be flexible and willing to work out of office hours every now and then according to the company needs.
- Work experience in a similar position will be considered an asset.
Medilink International – KMP-54490