The MedAsia Group is looking to recruit a motivated, passionate and enthusiastic Bars Manager to join our fantastic team on a full-time basis.
This position would suit someone who already has a track record in a busy bars environment and strives for customer excellence.
The Bars Manager will be responsible for MedAsia outlets and will be responsible for motivating and driving the team by leading by example in order to create a memorable experience for our customers.
As Bar Manager you will:
- Manage and ensure the smooth running of MedAsia bars outlets by handling day-to-day operations.
- Develop and update cocktails and beverage menus with other members of the F&B Team.
- Give our guests a memorable experience by ensuring guests queries and complaints are responded to in a timely and friendly manner to ensure guest satisfaction at all times and develop loyalty.
- Inspire and motivate by being a role model to the team and ensure the team perform duties to a high standard.
- Ensure all cash, charges, floats and tills procedures are carried out.
- Set and enforce quality and safety controls.
- Plan and take part in promotional events.
- Determine staff need and recruit staff members.
- Prepare weekly work schedules in accordance with staffing guidelines and labour forecasts.
- Adjust schedules throughout the week to meet the business demands.
- Take responsibility for all beverage purchases and stock control, including ordering, maintenance of stock levels and stock rotation, and return of any sub-standard items.
The ideal Bar Manager for this position will need to:
- Be able to work under pressure in a diverse multicultural team.
- Have proven experience as a Bar manager within a fast pace environment.
- Be flexible to respond to a range of different work situations.
- Have an unquenchable thirst for learning and shares their knowledge with all of their team.
- Have Knowledge and experience of cocktail making – the ability to filter these skills and knowledge to the team.
- Have great communication skills and a good command of the English language.
- Be organized, hardworking and have an excellent appearance with a strong focus on guest requirements.
- Have a food handling certification.
MedAsia – KMP-58312