This position provides an excellent personal development opportunity as well as career prospects for the job holder. The successful candidate will form part of the organisation’s support team and will report to the managing partner. You can expect to learn, get involved, be empowered, innovate and feel first-hand the valid contribution you are making to the company’s operations.
You will be working on a range of tasks, which will include:
- Assist in network design and implementation.
- Provide network support for Microsoft operating systems.
- Maintain network connectivity for all computer workstations.
- Provide network support to users.
- Evaluate and recommend security improvements and system upgrades.
- Monitor network to ensure optimal performance.
- Identifying and solving any problems that arise with computer networks and systems.
- Consulting with management to specify system requirements and design solutions.
- Maintaining existing software and hardware and upgrading any that have become obsolete.
- Monitoring computer networks and systems to identify how performance can be improved.
- Providing network administration and support.
- Manage third-party IT service providers.
- Troubleshoot hardware and software errors by running diagnostics, documenting problems and resolutions, prioritizing problems, and assessing impact of issues.
- Participate in research and development to continuously improve and keep up with the IT business needs of their organization.
- Actively resolve problems and issues with computer and server systems to limit work disruptions within the company.
- You are a team player and self-motivated.
- You have an analytical mind as well as an eye for detail.
- You possess at least three years’ experience in an operational role.
- You are suitably qualified with an associate or bachelor’s degree in computer science, information technology, system administration, or a closely related field 3-5 years of network administration, or system administration experience.
- Industry certifications in system administration, operations (MCSA / MCSE / MTA) or other network-related fields are a plus.
- Strong knowledge of systems and networking software, hardware, networking protocols and administration of Microsoft 365 cloud environments.
- A proven track record of developing and implementing IT strategy and plans.
Why join us
You don’t join Mazars by coincidence, you choose Mazars: a global school of excellence where you will be challenged to develop and grow. Progression is tied to education, empowering you to match your career to your aspirations both within and outside our firm. We expect your contribution to what Mazars and our clients do next and reward your ingenuity. Come and write the rest of (y)our story with us – you’ll make friends along the way too.
Mazars, the smart choice.
About Mazars in Malta
Mazars in Malta is one of the island’s leading multi-disciplinary audit, accounting, tax, and advisory firms. With a strong reputation for providing personal services and quality advice, the firm believes in customised solutions, addressing each of our client’s challenges with a dedicated team of experts combining local market knowledge and global technical advice.
Mazars is an internationally integrated partnership, specialising in audit, accountancy, advisory, tax and legal services. Operating in over 90 countries and territories around the world, we draw on the expertise of 40,400 professionals – 24,400 in Mazars’ integrated partnership and 16,000 via the Mazars North America Alliance – to assist clients of all sizes at every stage in their development.
How to apply
Think how you can add value and make a difference to the Mazars in Malta story. Take the time to share your specific thoughts with us in your covering letter. Provide us with your 1-page CV and let your personality and creativity shine on paper by letting us know what you have achieved so far.
Mazars Malta – KMP-56346