Mayflower Hotel, which is set to open it’s doors soon, is situated in Qawra and is looking to recruit a Receptionist on a full-time basis. Reporting to the Operation Manager, The Hotel Receptionist is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
Main Tasks and Responsibilities:
- To undertake front of house duties, greeting and attending to the needs of guests, to ensure a superb customer service experience.
- To build a good relationship with all guests and resolve any complaints / issues quickly to maintain high-quality customer service.
- To deal with guest requests to ensure a comfortable and pleasant stay.
- To be responsible for accurate and efficient accounts and guest billing processes.
- To assist in keeping the hotel reception area clean and tidy at all times.
- To administer all routes of reservations to ensure that room bookings are made and recorded accurately.
- To ensure that all reservations and cancellations are processed efficiently.
- To undertake all training as required (eg, first aid, health and safety, customer service).
- To adhere to all fire safety test procedures and to assist in the evacuation process in the event of a fire.
- To undertake any other ad-hoc duties (bar and restaurant work) relevant to the post, as and when required.
Skills and Experience Required
- At Least 2 years’ experience working in a similar position.
- A friendly and welcoming approach.
- Ability to remain calm during difficult situations or in a very busy environment.
- The ability to work unsupervised, excellent interpersonal skills, including a pleasant telephone manner, good administrative skills and the ability to use e-mail and booking systems, good team working skills.
Mayflower Hotel – KMP-53173