Mayflower Hotel, which is set to open it’s doors soon, is situated in Qawra and is looking to recruit a Chambermaid / Houseperson on both full-time and part-time basis. Reporting to the Housekeeping supervisor, the chambermaid / houseperson is responsible for providing a friendly, welcoming and efficient service to all hotel guests, in line with the hotel’s vision and values on customer satisfaction.
Mayflower Hotel needs to look great, inside and out. The Housekeeping department is a very important part of the team to ensure the hotel goals and standards have adhered too. We thrive on ensuring our cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness are maintained throughout.
Executive Housekeeper / Supervisor.
- Work with the housekeeping team to ensure high standards of cleanliness, hygiene and tidiness in all rooms and public areas.
- Carry out assigned tasks (rooms, bathrooms, corridors and public areas) whilst working alongside other staff to ensure the high standards of cleanliness as set forth
- Follow / lead the schedule of tasks to be completed on a daily basis due to hotel needs set by the hotel management.
- Deep cleaning of buildings during slow times and as needed.
- Attend staff training sessions and meetings as required.
Qualifications or Experience:
- Must be well presented
- Personal maturity, sound judgment, motivation, and integrity.
- Previous Housekeeping experience is preferred but full training will be given.
- Desire and willingness to work as a team within Housekeeping and other departments.
- Able to operate housekeeping equipment.
- Able to safely handle and use cleaning chemicals.
- Strong English speaking skills.
- Able to lift up to 20 kg and walk between buildings on the property.
- Available to work weekdays, weekends, and some holidays.
Mayflower Hotel – KMP-53171