Marsovin is a household name in Malta, synonymous with the production of premium wines. The roots of this well-earned status were planted a century ago when Chev. Anthony Cassar founded the company, way back in 1919. During the ensuing years, Marsovin has set major inroads in viticulture and winemaking as it continued to pioneer the Maltese wine industry by expanding, modernising and maintaining its high quality reputation, which today makes the company the leading producer of premium wines in Malta.
- Have strong interpersonal skills.
- Be flexible, organised and proactive with a high sense of responsibility.
- Possess time management skills.
- Be a team player.
- Although not necessary experience would be considered an asset.
- Have a positive attitude.
- To place orders with suppliers.
- To organise the delivery of orders by evaluating different transport or shipping alternatives in terms of time and reliability.
- To follow up orders and communicate to the department concerned the expected delivery dates.
- To keep abreast of customs procedures.
- To co-ordinate the haulage and delivery of merchandise into stores.
- To co-ordinate customs clearing and forwarding of merchandise.
- To seek new and alternative shipping services.
Marsovin Winery Ltd – KMP-53239