We form part of an international network of transport companies present in four continents with over 40,000 employees. Our philosophy is to maximise on this international experience and adapt it to the local context wherever we operate, including Malta.
As the national bus operator, we cover 30 million kilometres every year with our fleet of over 400 buses and a team of over 1,300 people.
The company is seeking to recruit a mature, reliable, and energetic individual for the following position in the IT department: System Support Executive.
Key responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Provide ongoing systems support for all employees;
- Monitoring, installation and configuration of software and hardware;
- Set up of user accounts, user devices and workstations;
- Administration of Active Directory and MS Office 365;
- Perform daily IT administrative tasks including documentation and inventory;
- Training and enhancing employees’ IT skillset;
- Any other tasks assigned by the IT Manager and / or Head of Technology.
The ideal candidates will:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or equivalent;
- Microsoft certifications will be considered an asset;
- Two years working experience in IT Technical Support on Windows Operating Systems including client / server applications;
- Experience working with SharePoint and other Office 365 products;
- Basic knowledge of networking e.g. TCP / IP, WAN /LAN;
- Knowledge of SQL server;
- Ability to manage and prioritize workloads effectively;
- Strong problem-solving and communication skills;
- Good administrative skills and attention to detail;
- The ability to work with minimal supervision and as part of a team.
- Our employees benefit from receiving health insurance fully paid by the company, attractive salaries, career development, and free public transport.
Malta Public Transport – KMP-58235