The selected candidate will be responsible for supporting the company’s evolving technology networks whilst also assisting in the implementation of ambitious projects. The applicant will also provide active support to users and will be expected to work on a shift basis.
The selected candidate must:
- Have excellent communications skills
- Be a team player
- Be willing to learn new technologies and methodologies
- Be capable of working under pressure with minimal supervision
- Be proficient in Microsoft products
- Have a sound educational level ideally comprising a minimum of six O’ levels of which two must be in English and mathematics, and / or a diploma in IT or equivalent
- Be fluent in Maltese language
- Previous experience in supporting a networked environment, especially Cisco based networks including experience in installing and supporting PC / server-based systems will be considered an asset.
Malta Freeport Terminals Limited – KMP-55761