Maleth Aero is a leading Maltese aircraft management company with a diverse aircraft fleet based in a number of airports around the world and provides services to a number of international clients. Our offices are at the Malta International Airport. In support of our strategic business plan we are looking to recruit an HR Executive, who will be reporting to the Chief Financial Officer, the designated Line Manager.
This is a dynamic role that requires an energetic individual who is motivated by a challenging and dynamic working environment.
The employment shall be on an indefinite full-time basis or reduced hours’ basis (minimum 20 hours) and we are offering a salary that remunerates the skills and competences of the candidate.
We are looking for someone who can:
- Assist in updating existing human resources procedures and creating new ones. This will initially involve the updating of the current employees’ files, requesting also information from the same employees, to make sure that the company’s employee records are complete.
- Ensure that all employee files are then kept up to date.
- Support employees with local administration and be their first point of contact for all HR issues in the company.
- Assist with the placing of adverts for new roles and the human resource process leading through the interview and selection stages, including communication to interested candidates for new jobs, organising interviews and also providing feedback following the interviews and assessments processes.
- Assist in contract of employment setup and the onboarding process for new employees, including the collection of all the relevant documents to include the employee in the company’s payroll process (including details of the employee’s bank account and the FS3s for prior jobs).
- Support with visa applications when needed.
- Manage the issue of temporary and permanent entry passes to the company’s facilities at Malta International Airport, with the company’s personnel authorised to request these passes.
- Assist when company contractors working out of Malta are required to visit the company’s facilities.
- Manage communication with Jobsplus, including making sure that the Jobsplus registrations and cancellations are being done on time.
- Take ownership of our HR software to facilitate this process and the following tasks:
- In-charge of creating new employee profiles.
- Upload relevant documentation to the HR software, including the managing of the leave entitlements and also make sure sickness is recorded and sick notes are being delivered.
Eventually, the company would also like to integrate the payroll through an HR software and the HR Executive would then take over in:
- Gathering all payroll changes and information on a monthly basis.
- Collecting and chasing employee’s payroll information.
- Ensuring payroll accuracy.
- Being the first point of contact for employees when it comes to payroll queries.
The HR Executive would also be assigned other tasks by the Line Manager or his / her deputy during periods of absence.
Maleth Aero AOC Limited – KMP-55461