- To ensure that company’s products are available in-store and are being sold at the right price.
- To oversee that products are displayed on an eye catching shelf to maximize profits and sales.
- To oversee store shelves by observing displays of company products, removing damaged or freshness dated products, tidying store shelves, providing optimum display of products.
- To work hand in hand with the shop owner and promote products together with current promotions.
- Selected candidate may be required to distribute promotional items such as brochures, product samples, flyers, etc.
- At end of visit, the candidate is to collect and input information acquired from shops on the database with the outcome of such visit such as product display, pricing of competitors products and whether the current promotion can be easily seen by consumers.
Magro Brothers (Foods) Limited – KMP-53917