- Responsible for the day to day running of any given section.
- Responsible for the cleanliness, stock control, organisation and standards of the respective section.
- Keeping track of stock usage, advising Chef on stock needs and ordering requirements.
- Assist other Chef de Parties / members of the kitchen staff and help each other keep motivated and focused.
- Assist with the provision of training and development for department staff in kitchen procedures.
- Undertake any training required.
- Keep updated with, and comply with, statutory requirements regarding the workplace such as health and safety, hygiene etc.
- To carry out any reasonable duty to assist in the smooth running of the kitchen / restaurant.
- Assist on other sections or help with other duties when there’s a shortage of staff, emergencies and when number of covers so require.
- Be in possession of ITS Certificate in Food Preparation and Service or similar certification.
- Be readily available for work in Malta
- Experience in a similar role;
- Excellent knowledge of various cooking procedures, methods and equipment;
- The ability to multitask and perform efficiently when under pressure.
Madliena Lodge – KMP-55778