The Malta campus of LSC “LSC Malta” was established in June 2014 as a global higher education provider in Malta; it forms part of the London School of Commerce Group of Colleges, which has multiple global campuses worldwide. The London School of Commerce (LSC), UK is one of the largest and most reputable global private higher education providers.
The primary objective of LSC Malta is to be a leading global higher education provider in Malta. In keeping with the vision and mission of its parent institution, LSC Malta provides high quality and innovative undergraduate and postgraduate degree programmes in the area of business to students and professionals in Malta, as well as international students.
LSC Malta is currently seeking an enthusiastic and experienced Operations Manager to join our dynamic global team in Malta. The Operations Manager will be responsible for improving efficiency within the institution. The ideal candidate will be a good problem solver who exhibits strong leadership qualities.
- Responsible for all aspects of international student visas and compliance
- Serve as primary liaison with local government agencies
- Maintaining a safe work environment by enforcing standards and procedures; complying with legal regulations.
- Updating job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organisations
- Assist students with issues that may arise
- Work closely with senior management to set and/or implement policies, procedures and systems
- Minimum Bachelor’s degree or equivalent qualification
- Excellent organisational skills
- A flexible approach to work
- Effective leadership and strong interpersonal skills
- Excellent written and spoken communication
- Excellent IT skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines and work under pressure
- Experience in a higher education setting would be desirable
Up to €42,000 per annum.
London School of Commerce – KMP-55468