Lombard Bank is a long-established credit institution in Malta with a successful and consistent track record as a quality provider of financial services. It operates a full-service bank with a branch network and places emphasis on private and corporate banking both locally and for international clients.
In line with the bank’s continued development, the need has arisen to engage suitable individuals to perform the duties of Loan Processors.
Applicants shall as a minimum:
- Have a minimum of two years’ experience within a financial services institution, ideally in credit.
- Have a sound knowledge of financial statements.
- Have a working knowledge of standard office automation packages including Microsoft Excel.
- Be able to demonstrate excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Main duties / responsibilities:
- Assisting in the monitoring, controlling and reviewing of existing credit facilities on an ongoing basis and in the preparation of new credit applications.
- Assisting in the compilation of data required for statutory and other reporting purposes.
- Developing, maintaining and monitoring of centralised documentation.
Applications will be treated in strictest confidence. Any soliciting will lead to automatic disqualification.
Lombard Bank Malta plc – KMP-57361