We are now recruiting for a proactive and enthusiastic team player to join our Accounts Department working on a full-time basis (40 hours per week). The aim of this position is to support the Accounts team in their day to day activity and also to help with clerical duties. The ideal candidate would have a can-do attitude and would be willing to go the extra mile in order to achieve the targets that have been set.
The holder of the position will be responsible for the following areas of responsibility in agreement with their superior:
- Liaise with employees within the Accounts Department and other departments;
- Liaise with suppliers and Lidl Malta store employees as directed by senior members of the accounts team;
- Inputting and / or checking direct deliveries and supplier invoices;
- Support the accounts department in the day to day duties.
- Fluency in English;
- Experience working in an accounts department will be considered an advantage;
- Possession of AAT or an A’ level in accounts will be considered an advantage;
- Knowledge of Excel and SAP will be considered an asset;
- Knowledge of both Maltese and Italian languages will be considered an asset.
- A secure job;
- A pleasant yet demanding working environment;
- A motivated team;
- Interesting and diverse activities;
- Development opportunities in a dynamic company that is continuously expanding;
- A secure workplace characterised by advanced, task-oriented and professional training;
- A full-time, indefinite contract.
Lidl Malta – KMP-56436