Learn Key Training Institute are looking for lecturers for February 2021 and to join our panel of teachers in the following areas:
- ACCA Courses
- Masters of Business Administration (MBA)
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Business Management
- MQF Level 5 Diploma in Tourism and Hospitality Management
- MQF Level 6 Diploma in Health and Social Care Management
Applications are now invited for fixed-term Lecturers (part-time). Qualified candidates will be contacted by 20th December 2020 and successful candidates will form part of a lecturing panel in their discipline areas for February 2021.
Candidates will hold a Master’s degree (minimum) in the cognate discipline, have a balance of lecturing and industry / research experience.
The ideal candidates will have previous lecturing experience on Level 5-8 courses and knowledge of assessment types and of module and programme development. Experience of blended learning is desirable.
- Teaching business and related subjects
- Preparation of all materials related to taught courses and development of and correction of assessments as appropriate
- Preparation of students for assignments and exams
- Providing support and guidance to students as required
- Other duties paid separately include attendance at meetings, induction days, graduations etc
- Meeting deadlines and following assessment and other schedules
- Taking part in conferences and CPD sessions
- Work from home opportunities
Candidates must be able to live and work in Malta.
Only successful candidates will be notified.
Learnkey Training Institute – KMP-56425