At Lacoste, we think life is a beautiful sport and hope you do too. If you want to be a part of a culture that values performance, innovation and joie de vivre then keep reading.
Are you naturally competitive? Do others look to you for inspiration? Are you happy and upbeat? Do you want to play on the best team? If you answered yes, we want to talk with you! Lacoste strives to hire only the very best players who are at the top of their game. We scout out the top talent in the retail industry for all levels within our store team. A Lacoste Brand Manager plays a key role in managing the overall performance of the business, people and culture.
As a Brand Manager, you will be required to undertake full responsibility for the planning, marketing, day-to-day operations and overall management and administration of the company’s retail and wholesale ventures.
Responsibilities will include:
- Managing and motivating a team to increase sales and ensure efficiency, taking an active role in the sales process;
- Managing stock levels and making key decisions about stock control;
- Analysing sales figures and forecasting future sales volumes to maximise profits;
- Analysing and interpreting trends to facilitate planning;
- Using information technology to record and report on sales figures, for data analysis and forward planning;
- Dealing with staffing issues such as interviewing potential staff, conducting appraisals and performance reviews, as well as providing or organising training and development, rostering etc;
- Ensuring standards for quality, customer service (following the company’s seeking perfection programme) and health and safety are met;
- Responding to customer complaints and comments;
- Promoting the organisation locally by liaising with local media and the community in general;
- Organising special promotions, displays and events;
- Resolving health and safety, legal and security issues;
- Attending sampling and training trips abroad;
- Responsibility for the merchandising of outlets;
- Updating colleagues on business performance, new initiatives and other pertinent issues;
- Working on the sales floor regularly, talking to colleagues and customers, and identifying or resolving urgent issues;
- Maintaining awareness of market trends in the retail industry, understanding forthcoming customer initiatives and monitoring what local competitors are doing;
- Manage the company’s wholesale operation, talking regularly to wholesale customers and affording them first-class customer service and support;
- The management of the introduction of new brands to the market.
Experience / Requirements:
- Minimum 1 year as a Manager (retail is preferred);
- Knowledge in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint and Excel;
- Fluent in Maltese and English.
- Employee discounts;
- Room for growth as the company expands;
- Attractive salary package commensurate with experience and qualifications.
LACOSTE – KMP-55059