KSi Malta is seeking to recruit an Officer to join the Risk and Compliance team. The successful applicant will join the firm’s Compliance section and will be supporting the team to ensure regulatory compliance.
- Assist in fulfilling the firm’s compliance with the various laws, rules and regulations as directed by the Compliance Manager;
- Monitor regulatory and legislative developments;
- Identify compliance and regulatory risks and assist in the improvement, introduction and monitoring of controls to mitigate such risks;
- Support the firm in sustaining a sound compliance framework in general across all the firm’s operations and staff;
- Provide compliance-related support to other departments;
- Assist in addressing all regulatory requests for information, data, reporting etc;
- Supporting the team in regulatory compliance documentation;
- Maintaining comprehensive and proper documentation records of all customer interaction and due diligence;
- Assistance in opening bank accounts for clients;
- Other related tasks as may be required from time to time.
- A minimum of two years working experience in a similar or related role within the financial industry;
- Possession of MQF level 5 or better in risk management and / or anti-financial crime and / or AML or any other related qualifications will be considered as an asset;
- Knowledge and experience of KYC procedures specifically the due diligence requirements;
- Strong organisational skills;
- Ability to work under pressure within tight deadlines;
- Being meticulous and attentive to detail;
- Excellent English written and verbal communication skills;
- Proficiency in using MS Office applications.
This role will provide:
- Personal development opportunities due to the firm’s sustained growth;
- Exciting, dynamic and a welcoming work environment;
- Training opportunities to keep updated with the various rules, laws and regulations related to AML / FT.
KSi Malta – KMP-57403