KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions is looking for a talented Azure and Power Platform Integrations Expert to form part of the Consultancy Services team, eager to work in a fast-paced environment. Due to expansion, this fantastic opportunity has arisen. This role will allow you, as a Microsoft Integration Expert (Senior Analyst Programmer), to work with the world-famous Microsoft Azure and Dynamics platform on some of the best Dynamics 365 projects, acting as a technical point of reference for implementations of integrations within consultancy services.
- Work alongside the Solution and Senior Technical Architects to help deliver high-quality design and sustainable client solutions and project documentation
- Implementation of technical solutions for customer requirements in Azure, Microsoft 365 and Power Platform
- Analyse, implement and resolve issues with integration heavy implementations
- Participate in the development, integrations, product support, and platform updates
- Write technical documents
- By working with the Integrations Lead, ensuring all design / technical documentation is kept up to date during the development process
- Working in an Agile approach depending on the business requirements
- Working with both on-shore and off/near-shore development teams
- Deliver all development work as per Microsoft Business Solutions (MBS) standards, ensuring that all software applications are implemented successfully per the project plan: on time and on budget
- Be an active member of technical and design working groups within the practice
- Adhere to best practice and KPMG technical standards during all development
- Keep the team and Project Manager updated with progress
- Identify any risks and issues early and raise through the appropriate governance channels
- To carry out additional duties as may occur from time to time as instructed and agreed by the practice management team
- Represent MBS in a professional and positive manner at all times
- In all activities, ensure timely completion of internal processes and mandatory training.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Minimum 4+ years’ experience working on integration solutions
- A very good understanding of .NET framework, like memory workings, CPU utilisation efforts and resource requirements, is a must for this role
- Experience and in-depth knowledge of Azure Logic Apps and Azure functions is a must
- Experience with advanced data process management in Azure, like Data Factory, Databricks, and Database Migration Services are considered as assets
- Experience with low-code approach technologies is a benefit for this role
- A good understanding of best practices including code management (i.e. source control), unit testing methodologies and build processes
- The ability to work and cope with a heavy workload in a time-critical environment
- Effective written and oral communication skills are a must for presentations of work to clients
- Advanced analytical and problem-solving skills
- Azure DevOps and CI-CD knowledge.
Microsoft Business Solutions Overview
KPMG’s Microsoft Business Solutions team is committed to providing IT solutions and managed services to clients, in order to help them accomplish their technology-enabled transformation programmes. This is carried out in collaboration with other companies of the group as well as selected business partners. Our work focuses on ERP / CRM solutions, bespoke / custom development and integration services.
Using our business and IT expertise we can help automate and transform organisations with the established business technology solutions in Dynamics 365.
Be the change and make the change. Join our talented and successful team and make the leap into the future.
Enjoy the benefits
For this exciting opportunity, we have put together a great package that combines a competitive salary with a bundle of extras, including business travel allowances and medical insurance for you and your family.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions – KMP-55334