About KPMG in Malta
KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising start-ups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do, shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
We are currently looking for a person to join our client services payroll team. The candidate selected for the position will be providing payroll preparation for local and international clients. This KPMG service offering requires the highest standards of professionalism and confidentiality and is ideal for someone who is ambitious and is interested in developing his/her career in an exciting, dynamic, collaborative environment.
- Responsible for delivering high-quality multiple payrolls to both local and international KPMG clients;
- Ensure that an efficient and effective payroll service is delivered at all times;
- Ensure that monthly payrolls prepared are fully compliant, accurate, effective and efficient;
- Undertake multiple payroll activities including inputting and checking of paperwork and documentation that is required to calculate pay e.g. leave, sick pay, fringe benefits, salaries, overtime, employee details, bank files, tax and SSC calculations;
- Investigate, advise and provide remedies where pay errors occur before first draft is sent for client approval;
- Liaise with clients, authorities and other KPMG teams and act as a point of contact for payroll services;
- Ensure terms and conditions are accurate in the payroll system;
- Learn to build effective life-long relationships with our clients;
- Assist the management of the corporate accounting team in the day to day administrative tasks.
Candidates for this position must have:
- Experience in payroll, employment and FSS legislation or strong experience in office administration with a strong passion for payroll;
- Strong attention to detail and a desire for excellence;
- Have an excellent command of written and spoken English;
- Have good administration and office organisation experience;
- Have strong customer service focus;
- Enjoy being part of a team and collaborating across the business with different people to provide world-class solutions to our clients;
- Be smart in appearance and have an outgoing personality.
In return we offer a strong remuneration package, including private health insurance, the opportunity to be involved in firm events and in the community through a very active sports and social club. KPMG provides an environment where people are genuinely interested in helping you to grow, opportunities to advance in your career, immense opportunities to learn and develop, and be part of a team who prides itself in being the ‘clear choice’ in outsourced payroll services in the Maltese market. Above all, you will have the opportunity to work with an extraordinary team of people who care about your personal and professional development.
KPMG Microsoft Business Solutions – KMP-56526