KPMG in Malta is one of the leading providers of audit, tax and advisory services. Our vision is to be our clients’ clear choice, the employer of choice, and also to maintain the highest levels of trust by the community. Our work is client-centric, and we integrate innovative methodologies and deep expertise to deliver results. This translates into a high level of client satisfaction. Our experience ranges from multinationals to promising startups, private to public sector undertakings, local to international clientele. Our values remain at the heart of all we do; shared by all our firms in 147 countries. KPMG (including Microsoft Business Solutions) is the largest professional services provider in Malta, with over 750 employees.
KPMG in Malta believes in providing varied opportunities locally and overseas for all its audit professionals, whether local or expatriates. The firm has already confirmed a number of secondment opportunities this year across a number of countries.
The firm continues to look for the best talent and is now seeking to recruit qualified accountants with 2 to 3 years audit experience to work in one of our 5 specialised audit industry clusters whilst also having the opportunity to travel abroad and work with one of our firms within the network.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a Bachelor’s degree in accounting or ACCA qualification;
- Have 2 to 3 years relevant experience. Preference will be given to candidates with ‘Big 4’ experience;
- Have good knowledge and understanding of the firm’s and clients’ business;
- Be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality;
- Be effective in time management for work flow and delivery of results;
- Have the ability to plan and prioritise workloads in order to meet deadlines.
- Working in a multicultural and diverse environment;
- Opportunities to work cross-functionally, opportunities to move to other functions, and secondment opportunities to work in other KPMG offices around the globe;
- Support to achieve goals through individual mentoring, coaching and learning offerings;
- Health insurance;
- Assistance in obtaining the work permit and visa (when necessary);
- Relocation support for expats interested in moving to our lovely sunny island (where applicable);
- Assistance in finding accommodation and opening a bank account in Malta (when relocating from abroad).
KPMG – KMP-55514