About the Role
People Services provide centralized HR services across a range of processes including support of our HRIS, onboarding, job changes, recruitment across all of our 15 global offices. The People Services team was started in 2018 and has been a key pillar of success in Kindred’s HR transformation across this time.
The role will be varied and will involve supporting a wide number of tasks and developing specialisms within this over time. You will require an interest in a career in HR, a logical mindset, attention to detail and excellent customer service skills.
What will you be doing?
- HR administration across the entire employee journey (from onboarding to termination)
- Administration of benefits, including stakeholder management
- Supporting talent acquisition in selection process including CV screening, telephone interviews, booking interviews with manager etc
- Supporting, advising and instructing employees on HR-related topics
- Administration of our HR system (Workday)
- Supporting in HR projects, when required
- Continuously suggesting process improvements to drive efficiency
- Confidentiality must be kept at all times
How do we measure success?
- Adherence to set KPI’s for HR administration tasks
- Data accuracy in HR systems
- Timely resolution of HR questions
- 100% compliance to all audit, regulatory and legislative requirements maintained at all times
What have you done?
- You have worked in an administration role. Experience and a good understanding of HR operational tasks and processes are considered as a plus
- You may also have experience of payroll processes
- You have a customer service focus and understand the importance of providing an excellent employee experience
- You are tech-savvy being comfortable with MS Office, working with HR systems and JIRA and quick to learn new ones
- You have been able to develop excellent organization and prioritization skills in previous roles and have proven your great attention to detail
- While you take a structured approach to your work tasks, you have an agile mindset and enjoy working in a fast-paced environment
- You are used to working in English and build great relationships no matter if your colleagues share an office with you or if they are based on the other side of the world
- You are able to travel to our other European Kindred offices from time to time
Kindred Group – KMP-56419