The CS Lead Trainer (Maternity Cover – 4 months contract) will liaise with the existing CS Trainers and provide support and develop (where required) across the CS Operations in Malta and remotely in Gibraltar. You will report into the Head of Talent Development and work closely with stakeholders across both CS functions to ensure that training AND coaching interventions and career paths are delivered efficiently and effectively. You also will design & deliver training and coaching to the CS population and run train the trainer sessions for existing and new material. You will personally onboard CS management and support them with regular coaching.
What you will do
- Support and provide personal development where needed to a team of 2 trainers
- Responsible for catering for the operational training needs of the CS Department and specifically of the Customer Support Agents, CS Team managers, E-services and Planning teams, Player Sustainability in Malta and remotely for Gibraltar.
- Work closely with CS Trainers to ensure the CS team have the skills, knowledge and behaviours to deliver outstanding customer support
- Work closely with the Head of CS to ensure that interventions are delivering the desired results
- Maintain an up-to-date TNA for the CS department and collaborate with stakeholders to produce an action plan to cover the needs.
- Carry out regular coaching conversations with Team Leads in CS Function
- Partner with Talent Development Central team to deliver the Management curriculum in line with CS needs
- Deliver Kindred Manager DNA courses as required
- Safeguard and enhance the Kindred culture, values and behaviours
- Define measurable outcomes for training interventions to evaluate their effectiveness
- Excellent training, facilitation and coaching skills (at least 3 years at Management Level)
- Astute influencer at management level
- A team player with the ability to both lead and ‘roll your sleeves up’ to contribute when needed
- High standards of customer care for your stakeholders and indirectly to Kindred’s customer base.
- Impeccable attention to identifying needs and creating solutions to address those needs
- A clear communicator with an empathetic style
- Experience of designing and delivering training solutions in a fast-paced Customer Service environment
- Experience of the Gambling Industry or other regulated industry
- A recognised coaching and/or psychometrics qualification
Kindred Group – KMP-54023