Kindred’s strategic direction and business rest on a defined purpose to transform gambling and ensure sustainable growth across all our markets. Over the last 20 years, Kindred Group has brought together 11 of Europe’s most successful online gambling brands, forming one of the largest online gambling companies in the world.
With so many proud achievements to look back on, our future goal is simple – to be the number one operator across all our markets. In order to get there, we will continue to transform gambling by investing in new technology, exciting products, and above all, our people.
We are proud to offer a diversified team worldwide. Over 1800 employees representing more than 55 nationalities work together to deliver the best and safest possible gambling experience for our customers every day – with major hubs in London, Malta, Stockholm and Gibraltar.
As the online gambling industry changes, we constantly keep up with new market dynamics and regulations. Innovation in technology, marketing and data offer huge opportunities to get even closer to our customers, providing world-class digital entertainment.
Reporting to the Banking Operations Manager, the candidate will be required to perform a wide variety of key month-end work and day-to-day banking operations functions. An ideal role for an ambitious person who wants to pursue a career in the iGaming industry
What you will do
- Involved in the day-to-day operations and month-end of the Banking department
- Monitor fund balances and help in the management of cash movement
- Processing of creditors’ and related payments through the banks
- Ensuring that some of the company’s bank accounts and Payment Solution Providers are reconciled on a daily or monthly basis and closed in a timely manner
- Preparing and posting of various accounting journals related to the Banks and PSP movements
- Responsible for Bank Account Management including:
- Opening and closing accounts with targeted banks according to the company policy
- Maintain documents relating to banking including bank mandates, list of signatories and keeping the Master Banking Spreadsheet updated in a real-time manner ensuring completeness of all active bank accounts
- Additional duties as deemed necessary
- Experience in Treasury, understanding of FX movements and Bank Account Management
- Business acumen, result driven and confident
- Self-Starter, outgoing, looking to excel and make a difference
- Ability to multi-task
- Great communication skills and team player
- Attention to detail, positive attitude and proactive
Qualifications & Skills
- Early stages of studying towards the ACCA qualification
- Knowledge of banking and treasury management principles would be an advantage
- Strong computer skills with experience using MS Excel
- Some travel may be required
Kindred Group – KMP-53356