To ensure client enquires are answered, reservations recorded correctly and payment procedures are completed.
Overall Objective For Spa Receptionist
The job of Spa Receptionist is executed satisfactorily when:
- Oversee the reception, including food and beverage offerings, retail, maintenance and housekeeping.
- Respond to guests’ bookings and queries in a professional manner. Promote and up-sell spa services and retail.
- Reference and abide by the spa’s standard operating procedures (SOPs), policies and forms manuals.
- Maintain knowledge of Kempinski, the spa treatments, services and products. Advise guests on treatments according to their needs.
- Record reservations and manage the appointment schedule.
- Conduct confirmation calls.
- Check guests in and out, following payment and cash handling procedures.
- Update and manage client profiles.
- Prepare daily reports as per SOP.
- Remain informed on other resort activities and actively promote the same.
- Confidently handle and rectify guest queries or small complaints.
- Maintain complete discretion and confidentially in all communications with guests.
- Handle all accidents and guest incidents in a swift and professional manner.
Additional responsibilities and tasks can be added at any time according to the needs of the business and of the hotel.
Kempinski Hotel San Lawrenz – KMP-54584