A leading importer and distributor of medical equipment and pharmaceutical products, with expansion plans, is seeking to recruit a Medical Retail Administrator.
Position Purpose / Summary
The selected candidate will be responsible for seeing to walk-in customers, issuing quotes and will also be taking ownership of secretarial and administrative work.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Liaise with Sales and Client Executive to ensure that the retail outlets are well kept from a merchandising, marketing perspective.
- Administration and coordination of sick and vacation leave of all staff, cleaners and stationery.
- Prepare roaster for shop coverage and liaise with sales and client executive to ensure shop coverage when goods come in.
- Assistance and coordination for meetings of COO.
- Send invoices / statements to clients and assist in cash collection.
- Assist with online quotations.
- Book telephone queries into the ticketing system.
- Assist the Sales and Client Executives in developing a customer database.
- Together with COO, keeping web site and social media channels up to date.
- Work with third party providers for branding and merchandising.
- Liaising with Procurement Manager to source products.
- Carry out surveys to assess market and customer trends.
- Identify sponsorship / partnership opportunities.
- Well organized and structured.
- Ability to work without supervision.
- An outgoing personality and smart in appearance.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Have a flair for marketing and social media channels.
- Be reliable and honest.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in both English and Maltese.
- Excellent organisational skills.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft applications.
- A clean and valid driving licence.
- Qualified in medical or healthcare science.
Kindly note that your application will be sent directly to the employer of this vacancy.
Keepmeposted – KMP-56447