Our client is currently looking for an HR Manager to join their team.
Your main responsibilities and duties will include, but not be limited to:
- Daily operative HR expertise, support, coaching and feedback to managers and employees.
- Be part of and a driver in your department’s management team/s and guide, steer and support in relevant HR related matters.
- Drive HR projects and processes.
- Performance and talent management.
- Be a true ambassador of our core values with the aim to enhance rapid growth, innovation and quality.
- Oversee payroll.
- Analysing and presenting people analytics.
- Facilitate training events and workshops.
- Maintaining department records and reports.
- Handling workplace investigations, disciplinary and termination procedures.
- Maintaining a smooth onboarding process.
- Maintains knowledge of trends, best practices, regulatory changes, and new technologies in human resources, talent management, and employment law.
- Provides support and guidance to HR generalists, management, and other staff when complex, specialised, and sensitive questions and issues arise; may be required to administer and execute routine tasks in delicate circumstances such as providing reasonable accommodations, investigating allegations of
wrongdoing, and terminations.
- Provide company-wide information by interpreting people data and analysing figures on staff turnover, cost per hire etc.
- Devise recruitment strategy and oversee its implementation. Interview senior hires where necessary.
- Continuously review the responsibilities of the HR department and make bold decisions when necessary.
- At least 3-5 years’ experience from a similar position and broad HR knowledge.
- A good business understanding, preferably from high tech and an international organisation.
- University degree in HR or similar.
- Excellent knowledge in Maltese labour law.
- Experience from support, coaching and development of managers.
- Experience from working with management teams.
- Excellent communication skills, fluent in English (written and spoken).
Kindly note that your application will be sent directly to the employer of this vacancy.
Keepmeposted – KMP-54039