Kambi Group plc is a leading B2B provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From the front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on our in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the world’s leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
With offices in Malta (HQ), Bucharest, Philadelphia, London, Manila, Sydney, Uppsala and Stockholm and together with over 800 passionate and highly skilled people; Kambi live and breathe sports betting. It is in everything we do. From delivering a premium service to our operators to creating an entertaining experience for the end-user; we are unwavering in our mission to create the worlds’ leading sports betting experience.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, friendly and proactive person to work together with our Finance and Office Manager in the day-to-day support of finance and administrative functions.
The main tasks will include:
- Working closing with the Finance and Office Manager to provide administration support
- Working out payroll on a monthly basis
- Providing information to the government
- Working with the HR Administrator in London to support in the management of holiday allowances, processing onboarding, terminations and being the subject matter expert for Maltese legislation
- Previous experience in a payroll environment
- The ability to prioritise workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines
- Previous experience of working with Maltese legislation would be beneficial
- IT proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
Kambi Malta Limited – KMP-54944