Kambi Group plc is a leading provider of premium sports betting services to licensed gaming operators. Our services provide an end-to-end solution for operators wanting to launch a standalone Sportsbook or bolster their existing offering with an innovative sports betting product. From front-end user interface to customer intelligence, risk management and odds compiling, all built on out in-house developed software, we strive to deliver the ultimate service and solution to our partners.
Our vision is to create the worlds leading sports betting experiences, together with our partners.
We are looking for a highly motivated, enthusiastic, friendly and proactive person to work together with our Finance & Office Manager in the day-to-day support of finance and administrative functions.
The main tasks will include:
- Working closing with the Finance and Office Manager to provide administration support.
- Working out payroll on a monthly basis
- Providing information to the government
- Working with the HR Administrator in London to support in the management of holiday allowances, processing onboarding, terminations and being the subject matter expert for Maltese legislation
- Previous experience in a payroll environment
- The ability to prioritise workload and deliver outputs within strict deadlines
- Certificate in employment law is seen as a major plus
- IT proficiency in Microsoft applications
- Strong analytical skills and attention to detail
An attractive remuneration package commensurate with qualifications, experience and personal attributes will be offered.
If you want to be part of a very dedicated team in Malta then please apply with a cover letter and your CV.
Since we will be interviewing candidates continuously please send your application as soon as possible.
Candidates must be available for in-person interviews in Malta.
Kambi Malta Limited – KMP-53319