JYSK is a global retail chain that sells everything for the home, operating more than 2877 stores, 22,000 employees across 52 countries.
Founded in 1979 in Denmark, JYSK has been highly successful and managed to maintain an exceptional growth rate through the consistent application of its four customer promises being; great offers, reliable quality, easy shopping and competent service.
Situated in Lija, JYSK Malta’s is looking for an E-commerce Agent.
The tasks that you will perform on a daily basis include, but are not limited to:
- Managing the website and social media pages ensuring all content is presented in an attractive and professional manner.
- Coordinating all e-commerce sales.
- Maintaining the online platform, creating new listings for items and ensuring informative descriptions are uploaded correctly.
- Suggesting improvements to the company’s website and general online presence to maximise online sales.
- Coordinating social media and web adverts as well as any other online content.
- Handling all promotional activities whilst coordinating with shop managers.
The successful candidate should preferably have:
- A demonstrated track record of success in integrated marketing and communications.
- The ability to create and deliver scalable-communication plans from concept to delivery.
- Must possess excellent communication skills, decision-making skills, analytical ability and the ability to present to a wide range of audiences.
- Strong ability to analyse business data and transform such into graphical and presentation formats.
- Proficiency with presentation software as well as an understanding of website development and manipulation would be considered an asset.
JYSK Malta – KMP-53764