Based in sunny Malta, Just Some Coding Ltd has been successfully providing development solutions to an ever-growing base of clients. Our goals are to offer or streamline, workflow within a company by implementing time-saving features wherever possible. We are a team of specialists with valid expertise from several aspects of information technology and marketing areas. From meeting the client to design, application development, programming, and marketing, we have the right team to make it happen on time and according to plan and budget.
Just Some Coding Ltd in Malta is currently looking to recruit a PHP Backend Developer to join their team on a full/part-time basis.
We work with vanilla PHP as well as various frameworks, however, the primary framework of importance to us is Laravel v5+. Being able to demonstrate a level of knowledge in this codebase is of most importance. The current projects would require API development for the mobile application development teams, where the API can be prepared, tested and then clearly communicated to the mobile developers, with a simple communication process within the team to address new needs, noticed bugs and so on. Everyone has the same set of goals, and we are all team players. We offer projects which we consider as interesting to take on. Some are for the local market, some are for EU regions and some are for the US. They all come in a variety of sizes and complexities. Having been in operation for several years, with a great team of people, we are quite refined in an efficient approach to projects and goals. This does not rule out change or listening to a new voice. We rest our success on that of our team and what we are collectively aiming to achieve.
An overview of the position:
- 2+years experience in PHP web application development;
- Experience of 1+ years in Laravel v5+;
- Excellent skills in designing and developing Web Applications and related technologies;
- Skilled in Object-Oriented programming;
- MySQL understanding required as well as understanding performance.
- Experience with version control (git);
- Rigorous attention to detail and critical problem-solving skills;
- Able to communicate effectively with team members throughout various of a project life cycle;
- Able to provide constructive feedback if needed to better improve a module;
- Able to deploy code to servers and setup any needed caching and performance gains.
Ideal team member
- Be interested in the current / upcoming IT landscape
- Have a willingness to continually learn and implement new technologies
- Have high attention to detail
- Be interested in challenging and unique projects
- Be able to work on own initiative
- Be able to work as part of a team
- Be able to communicate project issues efficiently
- Be able to work in an agile environment
- Be able to meet deadlines
- To have the determination to succeed within the software industry.
- Ability to learn fast and adapt to an ever-changing landscape
What do we offer
- Experience based salary
- Interesting projects
- Great multinational team dynamic
- Great clients
- Continual learning by exposure to new platforms
Just Some Coding Limited – KMP-53643