Since 1887, Joseph Borg Limited has been one of the leading food importers to the Maltese Islands. We carefully select only the finest quality and highest value products from across Europe and beyond. Our team go to great lengths to ensure a high quality of service.
Our brands include DAK Canned Meats, D’Aucy canned Vegetables, Pietro Coricelli Olive Oils, Granny’s Pride Honey, Vonk cheese slices and various cheeses.
At Joseph Borg Limited, we measure our success in the growth and prosperity of our valued clients.
We require a Shipping Clerk to join our team.
Main Duties will include:
- Manage cargo shipments
- Communicating with forwarders and suppliers according to the need
- Requesting updates to agents and update clients accordingly
- Preparing all necessary documentation required for the release of goods
- Send instructions to our warehouse for the release / delivery of goods
- Assisting in office work were needed
The ideal candidate should preferably have the following:
- An ordinary to an advanced level standard of education
- An ECDL certification and experience in working on Microsoft applications
- A minimum of 1 to 2 years of office experience
- Proficiency in both written and spoken English and Maltese
- A good level of business English and email writing
- Experience and skill in dealing with clients and good customer approach skills
- Telephone handling skill and experience
- Ability to work under pressure and with deadlines
- Able to work on one’s own initiative
- Planning and organisational skills
Applicants must be in possession of a Maltese social security number.
Joseph Borg Ltd – KMP-58289