Inspire is looking to recruit a Learning and Development Executive to join its growing team on a full-time basis. The Learning and Development Executive shall occupy a dynamic role that requires an individual who is keen on helping others learn and develop within the organisation. The selected candidate shall be handling the day-to-day running of the training needs for the organisation and therefore, in order to fulfil the role successfully one should be detail-oriented, independent and can work well with employees at all levels.
The Learning and Development Executive shall assist in the designing, planning and coordination of the training for the organisation. They shall be responsible for maintaining the relevant documentation, and for preparing any necessary reports. The selected candidate shall be someone who takes initiative in researching training opportunities for employees, one who abides to policies and procedures but who can suggest ways of improvement to ensure employees are always up to date with any necessary training.
This is the right opportunity for someone who has a few years of experience directly related to training and employee development and who is looking for the right opportunity to put the knowledge gained to good practice.
The ideal candidate should:
- Possess a minimum of an MQF Level 4 of education in HR or Administration or in another related field;
- 2 – 3 years’ experience in a similar role;
- Excellent communication skills across all levels of business in both English and Maltese;
- Be able to multi-task, be organised and to be flexible in their work approach depending on the changing needs.
Qualities considered as an asset:
- Experience using an HRIS;
- Experience in recording & monitoring employee objectives;
- Experience in completing and submitting Jobsplus training schemes, or other in applying for other training funds/schemes;
- Experience within a school or healthcare facility.
The HR department at Inspire Foundation is proud to have been awarded the FHRD Quality Mark in November 2020.
Prior to being recruited and throughout the duration of employment, the selected candidate needs to satisfy the requirements of the Protection of Minors Act (POMA) together with those of immunisation.
Inspire – KMP-57893