About the team
Our Technology team is one of the best in the business and is the driving force behind Insignia Group of Companies platform success. From building a new core backend to creating a best in class online services, our tech team is at the core of all that we do.
Working in technology at Insinet is not about fixing legacy systems – it is about building world-class financial products from the ground up that will be utilised by high net individuals. We are continually developing and characterizing what is the new acceptable standard.
What you’ll be doing:
As a Software Developer within our team, you will be focused on fintech innovation within our core financial systems as well as our online services, and partner portals.
- Projects will include building APIs to evolve our products offering, creating microservices, and perfecting a number of systems that our business depends on.
- Work in an exciting, energetic and agile environment.
- Engineer high availability solutions.
- Work closely with other team members to design and develop high-end solutions.
- Ensure that application components align with the application architecture and performance goals.
- Suggest initiatives that improve working efficiency and quality.
- Maintaining existing systems.
- .NET Core 2.2 or later, Web API, C#.
- IOC / DI, patterns.
- Experience building distributed applications using microservices.
- Entity framework.
Our ideal candidate will have:
- Knowledge of message queues such as RabbitMq.
- Knowledge of NOSQL databases such as MongoDB.
- Knowledge of Graph databases such as Neo4J.
- 3 years or above experience in back-end development.
- Quick learner and a can-do attitude.
- Experience in scrum based environment.
- Competitive salary.
- All the latest tech you need.
- Medical insurance.
- Yearly budget to learn new skills / attend seminars / events.
Insignia Cards Ltd – KMP-57243